Today we are excited to announce the availability of Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce v1.9.7. In this version, we added WordPress Customizers support for the shipment tracking display on WooCommerce emails and for the custom order status “Delivered” email.
In case you’re hearing about the Customizer for the first time, it’s a feature in the WordPress admin (go to Appearance > Customize) that allows users to change theme settings using a WYSIWYG interface and customize a theme’s colors, fonts, text, and pretty much anything else you want to change.
TrackShip integration coming soon!
TrackShip is a shipment tracking platform for WooCommerce, it proactively send shipment status updates to your WooCommerce store and streamlines your order management process and provide improved post-purchase experience to your customers.
Other bug fixes and changes that were included in the 1.9.7 version:
- Updated add and edit custom shipping provider design
- Change shipping provider name from DHL Logistics to DHL Parcel
- Bug fixed – Sorting companies by country instead of country code
- Added option to search by country in providers dropdown in order page
- Removed tracking info to display from “Processing”,cancelled, “Refunded” and “On-Hold” emails.
- Removed WooCommerce default email for Delivered order status email
- Changed URL for StarTrack shipping provider
- Added functionality for remove white space from tracking number when added in order