Do you have products you sell to some countries but not others? Worry not! Our plugin allows you to easily restrict the sale of products by country, allowing you to choose where you sell (or not) your products, using WooCommerece Geolocation.
- Hide catalog visibility – This will hide selected products in the shop and search results; however, the products will still be accessible via direct link.
- Make non-purchasable – This will make selected products non-purchasable (i.e. the product can’t be added to the cart).
- Hide completely – This will hide selected products completely from a product category, product search, direct links etc…
This plugin requires WooCommerce 3.0 or newer.
How it works
- Go to plugin settings and setup the general visibility options
- For each product in your catalog you can set a list of countries to allow or disallow for sale.
- WooCommerce shipping country is used to determine what country the visitor is from a country which is restricted for a product, if a shipping country is not set, WooCommerce Geolocation is used.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Upload the folder ‘woo-product-country-base-restrictions’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Make sure you have set up “Shipping Countries” in WooCommerce general settings.
- Edit a product to see your new options.