14 Day Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
At zorem, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, our policy offers a full refund within 14 days of your date of purchase.
However, the #1 reason for a refund in any plugin is some kind of a technical issue, compatibility or outdates software. Therefore, do not hesitate to first raise a support ticket to help us understand where you’re stuck.
Most issues can be solved with a simple email and our prompt support ensures you’re never disappointed. We created these products to help you generate more profits in your business – so it’s always the relationship with you that matters to us more than the transaction.
If you believe that you still need a refund, you can request a refund within 14 days of making the original purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
zorem will make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. it can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund:
- Go to zorem.com > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Click on the Request a Refund button. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund. (Note: If you do not see the Request a Refund button, it means the 14-day period has passed.)
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays.
- Select a refund reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the refund request.
- In case you have more then one products in your order, you will be able to select the products you want to get a refund.
- Click on Request Refund button
An automated response confirming receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account. Once we’ve had a chance to review the request, we will be in touch about the refund process.