Flexible Report ScheduleThe pro version offer the option to set Daily Flex Overnight interval and schedule in reports.
- Interval – Schedule reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Send email at – the time of day to send out the report email
- Daily Flex Overnight – The schedule time of the Overnight day to send report email PRO
- Day on week – Day of the week to send the report email
- Day on Month – the day on the month to send the report email
- Compare to the previous period – Compare the report totals to previous period.
Multiple reportsThe pro version offer the option to set and schedule multiple reports, you can set as many reports as you need with different schedule and different data.
- Schedule multiple reports PRO
- Customize the report email subject
- Customize the report email content
- Preview and send test report
- Send the report to multiple recipients
- Gross Revenue – sum of all orders including shipping & taxes with refunds taken off.
- Coupons – Total discounts with coupons
- Refunds – Total Refunds during the report period.
- Taxes – Total tax charges during the report period.
- Shipping – Total shipping charges during the report period.
- Net Revenue – sum of all orders, with refunds, shipping & taxes taken off.
- Top Selling Products (5, 10, 20, all) – product name, quantity, amount.
- Top Selling Categories (5, 10, 20, all) – category name, quantity, amount.
- Sales by Billing Country (5, 10, 20, all) – country, orders count, total amount.
- Sales by Billing State (5, 10, 20, all) – state, orders count, total amount.
- Sales by Billing City (5, 10, 20, all) – city, orders count, total amount.
- Sales by Shipping Country (5, 10, 20, all) – country, orders count, total amount.
- Active Subscriptions – total number of active subscriptions
- Subscriptions signups – total number of subscriptions signups during the report period.
- Signup Revenue – total signup revenue during the report period.
- Subscription renewal – total number of subscriptions renewal during the report period.
- Renewal Revenue – total renewal revenue during the report period.
- Subscriptions Resubscribe – total number of subscriptions resubscribe during the report period.
This plugin should be compatible with many other WooCommerce plugins that have not been tested yet. If you want to inform us about compatibility with other plugins, please contact us
Tested with the following plugins:
You need to purchase the license.
Not receiving the sales report email can have multiple reasons. Double-check that the email report is enabled and at least one email address is set in the recipients field. Also check your Spam folder to ensure the message was not filtered.
It might be a SMTP server issue. Check by clicking on “Send test mail”.
Reports will include sales data of the selected period up until 23:59 (server time) the day before the report is generated. Examples:
Daily is 12:00:00am to 11:59:59pm daily
Weekly is Monday 12:00:00am to Sunday 11:59:59pm
Monthly is 12:00:00am on the first to 11:59:59pm on the last
Easy to Use
We promise our plugins are easy to setup, manage and maintain.
All of our plugins are compatible with WPML and other translation tools.
Our fast and knowledgeable support is regularly praised by happy customers.
Built for Speed
Our plugins will not affect the speed and performance of your WooCommerce store.