At zorem you will find a fun work environment, competitive salary, flexible work schedules, bonuses, company work camps…
We currently have 3 job openings; a technical writer, a PHP Engineer/WordPress Developer and a Support & QA Engineer. We are located in tel Aviv, Israel and in Ahmadabad, India, but candidates will be considered regardless of location.
We are the authors of the popular plugin: Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce and a few other plugins that are listed in the WP marketplace, and we recently launched Trackship, a new SaaS for shipment tracking and delivery automation..
There’s obviously a lot more we do but we’ll get to it later. First up, the job descriptions:
PHP Engineer/WordPress Developer
We are looking for someone who is experienced in the following expertise:
- 1-2 years of proven experience working with PHP, preferably with an experience in WordPress development
- Advanced understanding of the WordPress environment, including REST APIs, databases, plugins, theme development..
- experience with MySQL, including SQL commands and optimizations
- familiarity with Git concept and ability to manage source code
Location: Ahmadabad, India
We are fast and dynamic company and constantly trying to learn new technologies, make our plugins and services better and increase our tech expertise. Apply if you think you can live up to the challenges.Apply for this position
Support & QA Engineer
zorem is especially known for its quality work and its prompt, polite and useful support, and coming on board as support & QA engineer will mean taking care of that reputation. Part of your tasks will include:
- Provide technical customer service for WordPress plugin and be a part of the Support Ninja team at zorem
- Support is in English, must have Perfect English (Perfect English Speaking and Writing Skills)
- You will need to have understanding of the WordPress environment.
- Manage plugins Support on WordPress.org forums and on our website & forum
- Communicate articulately and patiently, both while writing and speaking to our customers
- Come up with new ideas to improve based on your interactions with customers and feedback we get
- perform QA tests for plugin releases, find issue and unique use cases that needs to be addressed.
Location: Ahmadabad, IndiaApply for this position
This writing position includes:
- Write Posts for zorem.com blog
- create & modify of technical documentation for plugin and apps
- Writing FAQ’s and manuals
- TrackShip.info content writing and edits
- write story boards and scripts for plugins and apps explanatory videos
- Help with general research
Location: WorldwideApply for this position
Regardless of the post you are applying to, there are some things all our employees share, which makes us what we are. These include attention to detail, a hunger to learn new things, a belief in the team-spirit while retaining your individuality, and an overall friendly and fun-loving temperament. We seek out such individuals who may hum a song while coding, take a mid-day break to read something, or simply barge into my cabin to discuss an idea!
The Office and the Culture
We create amazing, useful and overall beautiful plugins for WooCommerce and apps for shopify. However, if you think you will be working with a drab team, a dull office or an overall lethargic environment, think again. Days at zorem are as fun as they are filled with some learning or another, many work sessions and company events.
Here are a few pictures from trips and events past: