At zorem you will find a fun work environment, competitive salary, flexible work schedules, bonuses, company work camps and much more…
We currently have 2 job openings; a PHP Engineer/WordPress Developer and a Support & QA Engineer. We have offices in Tel Aviv, Israel and in Ahmadabad, India, but all candidates will be considered regardless of location.
We are the authors of the popular plugin: Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce and many other free and premium plugins, and are the owners of Trackship, a subscription based SaaS for shipment tracking and delivery automation. There’s obviously a lot more we do but we’ll get to it later. First up, the job descriptions:
PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a friendly, motivated back-end PHP Developer to join our fun, hard-working and growing team of professionals!
- 2-3 years of experience in PHP and web development, (Laraval advantage)
- Experience in WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience in REST API integration & development..
- experience with MySQL, including SQL commands and optimizations
- Experience with the Git version control system and code review processes (Bitbucket preferred)
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Apply if you think you can live up to the challenges.
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Ahmadebad, Gujarat, India
Support & QA Engineer
zorem is especially known for its quality work and its prompt, polite and useful support, and coming on board as support & QA engineer will mean taking care of that reputation. Part of your tasks will include:
- Provide technical customer service for WordPress plugin and be a part of the Support Ninja team at zorem
- Support is in English, must have Perfect English (Perfect English Speaking and Writing Skills)
- You will need to have understanding of the WordPress environment.
- Manage plugins Support on WordPress.org forums and on our website & forum
- Communicate articulately and patiently, both while writing and speaking to our customers
- Come up with new ideas to improve based on your interactions with customers and feedback we get
- perform QA tests for plugin releases, find issue and unique use cases that needs to be addressed.
Position: Full-timeApply for this position
Regardless of the post you are applying to, there are some things all our employees share, which makes us what we are. These include attention to detail, a hunger to learn new things, a belief in the team-spirit while retaining your individuality, and an overall friendly and fun-loving temperament. We seek out such individuals who may hum a song while coding, take a mid-day break to read something, or simply barge into my cabin to discuss an idea!
The Office and the Culture
We create amazing, useful and overall beautiful plugins for WooCommerce and apps for shopify. However, if you think you will be working with a drab team, a dull office or an overall lethargic environment, think again. Days at zorem are as fun as they are filled with some learning or another, many work sessions and company events.
Here are a few pictures from trips and events past: