Looking for a new, exciting job?
At zorem you will find a fun work environment, competitive salary, flexible work schedules, bonuses, company work camps and much more…
We currently have 2 job openings in Ahmadabad, India, but all candidates will be considered regardless of location.
Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Service professional, who’s committed to going above and beyond to make the customer experience a smooth and joyful journey for both customers and our internal team. The position is for zorem and TrackShip
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
What will I be doing?
- You’ll be responsible to manage all customer support functions
- Manage the new customers on-boarding experience from start to finish
- Interacting with existing and potential customers by responding to inquiries through email, support forums and live chats
- Helping customers and teammates using a variety of research, debugging, reporting, and documentation
- You’ll collaborate with our R&D team to provide detailed product feedback and feature requests
- Writing and maintaining documentation, guides, videos and blog posts
- Handling fast-moving situations and one-off projects involving complex dependencies, multiple partners, and tight timeframes
- Observing and relaying chances to make our platform, services, and overall offering more appealing
- Develop customer service automation such as chat bots, automated workflows,etc
- Create product demos and produce webinars
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- Self-driven work ethic. Self-starter who loves to seek out problems and solve them
- A deep passion for technology and enjoy getting into the weeds of products
- Ability to make complex topics simple to understand
- Comfortable working with customers over chat and via video calls
- Ability to adapt, allowing you to teach others. You are a lifelong learner.
- A solid foundation in eCommerce and eCommerce platforms
- You are fluent and eloquent in written English.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a passion for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A willingness to regularly assist with weekend coverage and some holiday and evening coverage. You are flexible, we support being able to take care of your own needs however, our customers are global, and rely on us to provide expedient support, at any time of day
Bonus skills & attributes
- Experience with WooCommerce, Shopify or other eCommerce platforms
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Great examples of self-started projects or extracurricular activities
- Past experience in Customer Success, Support, Sales Engineering, Consulting
Apply if you think you can live up to the challenges.Apply for this position
PHP Web Developer
We are looking for a friendly, motivated back-end PHP Developer to join our fun, hard-working and growing team of professionals!
- Perfect English and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in PHP and web development, (Laraval advantage)
- Proven Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce, experience in Shopify is an advantage.
- Experience in REST API integration & development..
- Expert skills with HTML, HTML5, JS, JQuery, Ajax and CSS.
- Experience with the Git version control system and code review processes (Bitbucket preferred)
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
Apply if you think you can live up to the challenges.
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Ahmedabad, India
The Office and the Culture
We create amazing, useful and overall beautiful plugins for WooCommerce and apps for shopify. However, if you think you will be working with a drab team, a dull office or an overall lethargic environment, think again. Days at zorem are as fun as they are filled with some learning or another, many work sessions and company events.
Here are a few pictures from trips and events past: