== Customer Email Verification Pro Changelog ==
- Enhancement – Added an option in the Popup Content customizer to remove the OTP section
- Fix -Delay the new account email to after email verification
- Fix – Already have verification code? button not working on the cart and checkout popup
- Enhancement – Added new functionality for Login Authentication for logging in from a new device, logging in from a new location, and the Last login more than certain days
- Enhancement – Updated the settings page design
- Enhancement – Updated the customizer design
- Fix – Make the “Please verify your email address” string translatable
- Fix – Undefined variable $user_id in cev-pro-email-settings.php on line 808
- Fix – Undefined property: stdClass::$user_email in cev-pro-email-settings.php on line 63
- Fix – Uncaught ValueError: Unknown format specifier ” ” in cev-pro-email-settings.php:819
- Dev – Added compatibility with Essential Addons for Elementor
- Fix – Misspelled Verification in popup Woocommerce message
- Fix – Warning – Undefined variable: cev_verification_popup_message in customer-email-verification/includes/views/verify_checkout_guest_user.php on line 36
- Enhancement – Improve the License page design
- Enhancement – Change the license activation system
- Fix – Fixed issue with email verification on the checkout page for free orders
- Fix – Fixed Delay of the new account email issue, the password was not added to new account email
- Fix – Fixed My Account email verification popup issue with WPML
- Enhancement – Improve design of customizer settings panel
- Enhancement – Update verification popup design for different themes
- Enhancement – Updated email verified message display on checkout page verification
- Dev – Improve the Selected user roles settings save functionality
- Fix – If I disable email verification before Checkout option still in checkout page it’s adding inline email verification
- Fix – Fix duplicate verification msg in checkout inline verification
- Fix – Checkout page inline verification fix browser back button issue
- Fix – Verification issue in checkout page for logged in customer
- Fix – Save the “Automatically delete customers with unverified email after x days” setting returns a 403
- Fix – Fixed translatble string for front checkout verification
- Fixed – Fix issue with verification email link, only one time send new account email if open verification link multiple times
- Fixed – Fix new account email issue if delay option is enabled
- Fixed – Fix design issue in verification popup and email with header image and spacing
- Dev – Added a debounce feature in front js for inline verification in checkout
- Enhancement – Updated settings page design
- Enhancement – Updated tools page design
- Enhancement – Updated license page design
- Enhancement – Improved the verification popup style and customizer
- Enhancement – Improved the “Email Verification” button html in user verification email.
- Dev – Improved the security
- Fix – Make inline checkout verification compatible with Checkout For WooCommerce.
- Fix – The issue with Verification widget customizer header text and header font size.
- Enhancement – Make standalone Customer Email Verification PRO.
- Enhancement – Add inline option for the checkout verification.
- Enhancement – Added compatibility with Nextend Social Login and WooCommerce Social Login plugin.
- Fix – Footer content issue on Verification widget messages customizer.
- Enhancement – Improved the “Email Verification” button HTML in user verification email.
- Fix – When the user selects the option with delay new account email, the new account email comes more than one time.
- Fix – For administrator user always shows the verification widget on the my account page and checkout page.
- Enhancement – Updated settings page design.
- Enhancement – Verification email Customizer improvements.
- Fix – issue of guest user checkout/cart page.
- Launch it!