We are compatible with the following plugins for WooCommerce and shipping services, we are happy to add more compatibility in the future.
Email customization plugins
- Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer
- Email Customizer for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Email Customizer with Drag and Drop Email Builder
How to add programatically display the tracking info if you override the WC templates or need to display the tracking using another plugin:
Custom Order Numbers plugins
PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugins
Hide the Tracking information in invoice PDF
SMS Notifications plugins
- SMS Alert Order Notifications – WooCommerce
- WC – APG SMS Notifications
- Twilio SMS Notifications – WooCommerce:
If you are using the WooCommerce Twilio SMS plugin, add this code snippet to your theme functions.php file to automatically add the AST shipment tracking info into the customer SMS messages:
Add tracking info to order status SMS using WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notifications plugin
If you are using Twilio SMS Notifications and if you want to include tracking information in your order status SMS use below code.
Shipping Labels Plugins
WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway
Using this code you can add tracking details into order when label is created using ShipStation plugin:
Compatibility with WooCommerce Shipping Services
If you are using the WooCommerce Shipping plugin to generate your shipping labels and you want the tracking details to automatically be added to the AST shipment tracking fields, you will need to override one of the plugin’s template files
- Open file “classes/class-wc-connect-service-settings-store.php”
- Take a backup of this file
- search for “update_label_order_meta_data” function on line #255
- Replace this function with below code.
How to add tracking info to orders programatically
Below is the code snippet for insert shipment tracking information into order using AST for any particular order.