- Add shipment tracking info to orders – shipping provider, tracking number and shipping date
- Add multiple tracking numbers to orders
- Add tracking info to orders from the orders admin (inline) New!
- List of 100+ default shipping providers (carriers)
- Select shipping providers to use when adding tracking info to orders
- Set the default provider when adding tracking info to orders
- Add custom shipping providers
- Sync the Providers list with TrackShip
- Display Shipment tracking info and tracking link on user accounts
- Display Shipment tracking info and tracking link on customer emails
- Customize and preview the Tracking info display on customer emails using email designer.
- Choose on which Customer emails to include the tracking info.
- Bulk import tracking info to orders with CSV file.
- WooCommerce REST API support to update shipment tracking information
- Rename the Completed Order status to Shipped
- Enable Delivered custom order status
- Customer order status Delivered email to customers
- Customize and preview the Delivered status email using email designer.
AST integration with TracksShip provide advanced features to auto-track all your shipments and to automate your order management and fulfilment operations.
Auto-track all your shipments, get real-time shipment tracking updates to your WooCommerce store. You must have account TrackShip and connect your store in order to activate these advanced features:
- Automatically track your shipments with 100+ shipping providers.
- Display Shipment Status and latest shipment status, update date and est. delivery date on WooCommerce orders admin.
- Option to manually get shipment tracking updates for orders.
- Automatically change order status to Delivered once the shipment is delivered to your customers.
- Option to filter orders with invalid tracking numbers or by shipment status event in orders admin
- Send personalized emails to notify customer when their shipments are In Transit, Out For Delivery, Delivered or have an exception.
- Direct customers to a Tracking page on your store.