- Receive offline Payments using Bit Payment method
- Orders paid using Bit Payment will get order status of “Pending Bit”
- Bit Payment instructions will display on “order received” page and in order email to customer.
- Bit Payment message will display in Admin new order email
- Custom email subject / Custom email heading for customer new order emails for orders paid via Bit payment.
- Upload the folder ‘woocommerce-bit-payment-gateway` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enable Bit Payment Gateway from WooCommerce payment settings
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Select Set Up to Bit Payment and you’ll be taken to the Bit Payment settings.
- Configure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – This controls the title for the payment method the customer sees during checkout.
- Description – Payment method description that the customer will see on your checkout.
- Receiver Phone Number – Payments are sent to this number.
- Instructions – instruct your customer how to make payment using Bit Payment.
- Custom email subject for bit payment orders. Custom email heading for bit payment orders.