Auto-track all your shipments, get real-time shipment tracking updates to your WooCommerce store. You must have account TrackShip and connect your store in order to activate these advanced features:
- Automatically track your shipments with 100+ shipping providers.
- Display Shipment Status and latest shipment status, update date and est. delivery date on WooCommerce orders admin.
- Option to manually get shipment tracking updates for orders.
- Automatically change order status to Delivered once the shipment is delivered to your customers.
- Option to filter orders with invalid tracking numbers or by shipment status event in orders admin
- Send personalized emails to notify customer when their shipments are In Transit, Out For Delivery, Delivered or have an exception.
- Direct customers to a Tracking page on your store.
- TrackShip Connection Status
- Enable/Disable TrackShip integration.
- Set order status delivered when order is delivered.
- Shipment Providers
- Shipment Status
- Tracking issues
Choose a page to be the shipment tracking page – we will create Shipment Tracking page that will be the default selection
- Select Tracking Page – use the default shipment tracking page or select the page in which you want to display the tracking info.
- Remove Trackship branding from tracking page footer.
- Use the Tracking page for the Track Link on customer emails and my account instead of sending users to carrier websites
- Select primary color for tracking page – the color will be used for headers and general color of the tracking page.
- Select border color for the tracking page
- Option to preview the tracking page
Tracking Page – detailed tracking events, status and est. delivery date on your website:
Get Shipment Status in Bulk
You can bulk “get shipment tracking” for orders that were not sent to TrackShip from the last 30 days
- Shipped orders with tracking info
- Shipped orders with “TrackShip balance is 0” status
Shipment Tracking Email Notifications
Notify customers when shipments are In Transit, Out For Delivery, Delivered or have an Exception. The shipment status emails will trigger when the shipment status is changing, you can set up personlized shipment status email to notify your customers:
- In Transit – Carrier has accepted or picked up shipment from shipper. The shipment is on the way.
- Return To Sender – Shipment is returned to sender
- Available for Pickup – The shipment is ready to pickup.
- Out for Delivery – Carrier is about to deliver the shipment
- Failed Attempt – Carrier attempted to deliver but failed, and usually leaves a notice and will try to deliver the package again.
- Delivered – The shipment was delivered successfully
Late Shipments Admin Notifications
Notify admin If a shipment reached the number of days that you define, and the shipment status is not “delivered” or “Returned to Sender”.
Emails Content and Design
You can customize email subject, heading, email recipient, content, exclude tracking details,order details,shipping address and billing address using the shipment status email customizer
In addition to the default WooCommerce variables, you can use custom shipment status variables:
- [Tracking Status]
How to update tracking page form labels
If you are using TrackShip tracking page and you want to update text of tracking form you can use below code:
Send SMS using WooCommerce Twilio SMS Notifications plugin when TrackShip shipment status changes
How to rename the tracking provider on the emails, my-account and on Trackship’s Tracking page
Use this code snippet in functions.php If you do not want your customers to view the shipping provider name and you want to change the display name on the order status emails, my-account section and on TrackShip’s Tracking Page: