If you can’t find your provider on the shipping providers list, you can add a custom shipping provider.
Navigate to WooCommerce > Shipment Tracking > Shipping Providers, and on the top right of the shipping providers list, click on the Plus (+) icon to add a custom shipping provider.
you can add the following details to your custom provider:
- Provider Name – Name your custom shipping provider
- Shipping Country – Country list (option to choose global in case the service is available more than one country)
- Logo Image – best to use 60px square jpg/png
- Tracking Page URL – link to the tracking page on the custom provider website.
When you add tracking numbers to orders, AST uses the tracking number and the shipping provider’s tracking page URL to automatically generate a direct tracking link that is sent to the customers.
When you add a custom provider, you can use the Tracking number from the order as variables in the tracking URL to direct your customers to track their order on the carrier website.
- %number% – tracking number
- %postal_code% – country code from the order
- %country_code% – postal code from the order
For example, if your carrier tracking page URL is:
You can replace the tracking number in the URL with the tracking number variable: