Add shipment tracking information to your WooCommerce orders and provide your customers with an easy way to track their orders.
This plugin provide Shop managers easy ways to add shipment tracking information to order, once the order is Completed (Shipped) the customer will receive the tracking details and a link to tracker their order in the order emails and on my account section.
AST provide a list of 100+ shipping providers with pre-set tracking link and image, you can add your own custom provider, customize the tracking display, created delivered order status, customize the emails and more.
- Add shipment tracking info to orders – shipping provider, tracking number and shipping date
- Add multiple tracking numbers to orders
- Add tracking info to orders from the orders admin (inline) New!
- 150+ pre-defined shipping providers (carriers)
- Select shipping providers to use when adding tracking info to orders
- Set the default provider when adding tracking info to orders
- Add custom shipping providers
- Sync the Providers list with TrackShip
- Display Shipment tracking info and tracking link on user accounts
- Display Shipment tracking info and tracking link on customer emails
- Customize and preview the Tracking info display on customer emails using email designer.
- Choose on which Customer emails to include the tracking info.
- Bulk import tracking info to orders with CSV file.
- WooCommerce REST API support to update shipment tracking information
- Rename the Completed Order status to Shipped
- Enable Delivered custom order status
- Customer order status Delivered email to customers
- Customize and preview the Delivered status email using email designer.
- Enable Partially Shipped custom order status for order that have products that are sent in different package and in different times.
- Customer order status Partially Shipped email to customers
- Customize and preview the Partially Shipped status email using email designer.
AST integration with TracksShip provide advanced features to auto-track all your shipments and to automate your order management and fulfilment operations. The integration will add shipment tracking status to orders, auto track shipped orders, allow you to gave detailed tracking page on your website and to send shipment status email notifications to your customers, i.e. ready for pickup, out for delivery, delivered or have an exception.
Some things we plan for the near future with the Advanced Shipment Tracking and TrackShip:
- Tracking # Validation (by providers)
- Add Tracking #, Provider searchable in the main orders search
- Add compatibility with all the Shipping Labels plugins and major Shipping Apps in the Market. (We also work to develop a few of our own..) to allow sending us the tracking info automatically.
- Create Shipping & tracking forums (carriers/providers, new features requests, Advanced Shipment Tracking support, WooCommerce shipping general)