Enable time schedule:- this option allows sending SMS messages in a specific time range. example 9 AM to 6 PM. if any message will be sent to 7 PM then it will be scheduled in next day at 9 AM.
- Admin phone number
- Sender phone number / Sender ID
- Enable SMS notification – for all customers / Opt-in customers – if you choose the opt-in customers option, your customers will get opt-in to receive SMS updates on checkout. Once the customers opted-in, they’ll receive an SMS message when their order and shipment status updates.
- Enable phone number validation on checkout – this option is only available when using Nexmo and Twillio
- Enable Time Limit – check this option if you want to limit the times on the date where you send sms messages to your customers. this will work by the store rime zone settings.
- Select Time Limit – send SMS only in this time range (conditional to Enable Time Limit)
If you enable the opt-in option in checkout:
If you enable the phone number validation (only available for Twilio and Nexmo)
We Currently support Bitly for URL shortening service. To get your bit.ly access token go to your Bitly account > Profile Settings > Generic Access Token and copy-paste it in our settings
Send test message
To check your provider credential is working or not, go send test message section from settings panel, And send test message.