Enable time schedule:- this option allows sending SMS messages in a specific time range. example 9 AM to 6 PM. if any message will be sent to 7 PM then it will be scheduled in next day at 9 AM.
- Admin phone number
- Sender phone number / Sender ID
- Require Customers to Opt-in (Yes/No) – for all customers / Opt-in customers – if you choose the opt-in customers option, your customers will get opt-in to receive SMS updates on checkout. Once the customers opted-in, they’ll receive an SMS message when their order and shipment status updates.
- Enable phone number validation on checkout – this option is only available when using Nexmo and Twillio
- Enable Time Limit – check this option if you want to limit the times on the date where you send sms messages to your customers. this will work by the store rime zone settings.
- Select Time Limit – send SMS only in this time range (conditional to Enable Time Limit)
- Enable Log – To enable this option enable log history in log tab
- Enable Order Note Log – To enable and disable order note log
If you enable the opt-in option in checkout:
If you enable the phone number validation (only available for Twilio and Nexmo)