Skip to content
Sales Report Email for WooCommerce
- Bug Fixed – Sales report option not saving.
- Added Total Refunds option in settings.
- Added Total Net Revenue option in settings.
- Added Total Average Order Value option in settings.
- Added Total Average Items per order option in settings.
- Bug Fixed – Sales report not sending e-mail.
- Added Change Branding Logo in premium settings.
- Added Total Tax option in premium settings.
- Added Total Shipping option in premium settings.
- Set date format by wordpress setting in sales report.
- Bug Fix – Stylesheet not updating
- Updated setting layout and sales report design.
- Added Email Send At option for Sales report.
- Bug Fix – rtl direction and language translate in Customize settings.
- Email report design updated in media.
- Bug Fix – Order count overstated and no email.
- Email report design changed in media.
- Bug Fix – scheduled report.
- Bug Fix – Warning: invalid argument supplied for foreach().
- Updated setting layout and report design.
- Added more Free report options.
- Added more Premium report options.
- Removed Email Send At option.
- Fix error log in mail template.
- Added Multisite compatibility for WordPress.
- Bug Fixed – price round issue fixed.
- Bug Fixed fix subscription count
- Tested in WP 5.2
- Removed not needed function trigger_test_mail
- Bug Fixed – error after installing ‘zorem_branding_page’ not found
- WC Compatibility added
- WordPress Compatibility added upto 5.1.1
- Update plugin name
- bug fix
- update plugin description
- bug fix
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.5.2
- Added support for WordPress 5.0
- Added support for hebrew language.
- Added support for gujarati language.
- Text doamin updated in code.