This article assumes you have already installed WooCommerce and a shipment tracking extension.
PayPal Tracking Installation
To install the PayPal Tracking for WooCommerce ,first download the plugin .zip file from your account page. (Download links in your email receipt will not work after 24 hours)
- Download the purchased zip file
- Login to the WordPress admin dashboard and go to Plugins => Add New
- At the top of the screen click on ‘Upload Plugin’ and select the downloaded zip file.
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Once installation is complete, click ‘Activate Plugin’.
- After installation, you can find the plugin settings (WooCommerce > PayPal Tracking)
- Activate your license key to get automatic updates (WooCommerce > PayPal Tracking > License)