The PayPal Tracking for WooCommerce extension integrates your WooCommerce store with the PayPal Tracking API and automatically export the tracking number, shipping provider and shipment status from WooCommerce to PayPal transactions when you ship your orders (Shipped/Completed) and the tracking information will display on the PayPal Transaction in the shipping information section.
The PayPal Tracking requires to have one of the following shipment tracking plugins installed:
How it works
- Get your PayPal Tracking API keys and add them in the extension settings
- Add tracking info to order and change the order status to Completed (Shipped)
- The tracking info will be exported to the PayPal transaction and will display on the Shipping information section
- If you use TrackShip to track your orders, the shipment status on the PayPal transaction will update to Delivered once the order is delivered to the customer.
- When you Delete tracking information from an order (after it was Shipped), the plugin will update PayPal and will cancel the shipment.
Tracking information display on the PayPal Transactions
When you add tracking number to orders and change the orders status to Shipped (Completed), the tracking information will be automatically exported to PayPal and display on the Shipping details on the PayPal transaction: