Pickup Instructions Display Options:
- Processing Order email – display Pickup instructions on the Processing Order email
- Order received page – Display location details in order received page
- Customer accounts – display location details in my-account> orders details page page
- Additional content on processing email – you can add additional content that will be added to the Processing Order email for order that the Local Pickup shipping method was selected.
Custom Order Statuses
The plugin creates 2 Custom order statuses for the local pickup orders flow, for each Custom Order Status you can set the label and font colors, Enable email notification for the order status and customize its content. The custom order statuses will be added to the order Actions and bulk Actions options.
Prepare an order for pickup
Change the order status to Ready For Pickup – this order status will be used when the order is available for pickup and the order status email will be sent to the customer with the pickup instructions for the location.
Mark an order as Picked Up – The order was picked up by the customer. Which is mainly for admin purposes, you can enable automated email to the customer or use this status for marketing automation.
Please note: when you deactivate the plugin, you will have the option to assign the custom order statuses to other orders statuses.
- Mix local pickup/shipped Orders – determine whether customers can choose to ship part of the order and to pick up part of the order if they must choose one handling method for all eligible items.
- Pickup Per item – Determine if a product can be picked up at different locations, or if only one pickup location is available per order.
If you have local pickup enabled for only one location, then the location and pickup availability is displayed for that location.
- Display Message on the Product Page – Display Local Pickup availability messages on the product page.
- Product Page Message Location – Choose the product hook to add the message
- Product Page Message – Defaults to ״This product is eligible for Local Pickup” or to “This product is not eligible for Local Pickup”
Force Local Pickup
You can force individual products or product variations in your catalog be only available for local pickup orders.
To force local pickup for a products, go to edit the products and on the WooComerce product data panel navigate to the shipping tab, or you can force local pickup for a product category.
Force Local Pickup – Customers can only pick up this item (or items from a category)