Local Pickup Pro allows you to set up multiple pickup locations and customers can select their preferred pickup location at checkout.
Location Sort Order – Drag & drop locations on the Pickup Locations list to set their sort order in the pickup locations selection dropdown on checkout.
When customers choose the Local Pickup shipping option, they will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order)
- Add Location
- Delete a location
- Drag & drop pickup locations to set the locations sort order in the selection at checkout
Add a Location
Click on the edit location to open the location options:
- Location Name – for internal use only (default value – Site Title from WordPress settings)
- Special instructions – special pickup instruction to display to your customers
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Country – option to show/hide country (pro)
Note: default location address will be the store address from WooCommerce settings.
- Choose Time Format – 12H/24H
- Select work days and work hours
- Holidays/Exception Message – this message will display to the customers next to the business hours in pickup instructions on the emails (i.e “on holidays we are open from 9am – 2pm”)
- Split Work Hours – Add intervals for the Local Pickup Location work hours, split the morning/afternoon time slots (e.g. Monday – 8am-12pm, 2pm-7pm).
Please Note: the order of the business days is determined by the “Week Starts on” option in WordPress settings.
- Enable pickup time slot – enable the option to require your customers to schedule appointments to pickup from the location.
- Schedule Date Range – Select the the range of days in the future to allow customers to schedule pickup appointments, You can set the range to start from 0for same day pickup and select the latest hour to offer same day pickup for a given day.
- Pickup time slots – This option allows you to define the time slot for each pickup. It can be as short as 5 minute or as long as the work hours of that day.
- Appointments per time slot – limit the number of appointments per pickup time slot (how many customers can pickup orders at the same time slot)
- Pickup schedule – define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date/time
You can set your local pickup availability using a calendar view, you can edit multiple dates at once, set exception hours for specific dates, split the daily pickup work hours and more..
You can set price adjustment for all local pickup orders, or set a different discount or to charge a fee for each location.
Cart Adjustment Rule – choose Which cart adjustment to apply when choosing the Local Pickup shipping method:
- Percentage discount (%) – Percentage discount that will be deducted from the cart subtotal.
- Fixed amount discount – fixed discount that will be deducted from the cart subtotal.
- Percentage fee (%) – Percentage fee that will be added to the cart subtotal
- Fixed fee – fixed fee that will be added to the cart subtotal
Amount – choose the discount/fee amount. (this option is available for the % discount or fee options only.
Note: Cart adjustments will apply only on line items that are assigned to that location.
The pickup location will be available for all products by default, you can restrict your catalog availability for pickup locations. You can include or exclude individual products or product categories and control which items are eligible for pickup from that location.
- Products – Products that will be available for this pickup locations
- Exclude Products – Products that the coupon will not be applied to, or that cannot be in the cart in order for the “Fixed cart discount” to be applied.
- Product Categories – Product categories that the coupon will be applied to, or that need to be in the cart in order for the fixed or percentage discount to be applied.
- Exclude Product Categories – Product categories that the coupon will not be applied to, or that cannot be in the cart in order for the “Fixed cart discount” to be applied.
Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given pickup location. The email notification will include only the products that will be picked up from the location.