Please note: The Local Pickup Pro does require you to deactivate the free version and we will automatically deactivate the free plugin when you install the PRO and your setting will be saved in the location you set up.
To install the Local Pickup Pro ,first download the plugin .zip file from your account page. (Download links in your email receipt will not work after 24 hours)
- Download the purchased zip file
- Login to the WordPress admin dashboard and go to Plugins => Add New
- At the top of the screen click on ‘Upload Plugin’ and select the downloaded zip file.
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Once installation is complete, click ‘Activate Plugin’.
- After installation, you can find the plugin settings (WooCommerce > Local Pickup Pro)
How to Activate the AST PRO License?
You can find your license in the order email or in your zorem account under Subscriptions. To activate the license, from WordPress Dashboard navigate to WooCommerce > Local Pickup Pro > License, add your license key and click activate.
Enable a Local Pickup Shipping method
WooCommerce Local Pickup shipping method allows you to set up the option for customers to pick up their online orders at your retail store, curbside, or any location that you choose. To do this and for the Advanced Local Pickup plugin to work, you need to enable the local pickup shipping method in:
WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
To use the Local Pickup Pro, enable the WooCommerce local pickup shipping method. The shipping rate for local pickup can be set to Free. When you set up a location where customers can go to get their orders you can define a discount or a fee per location.