Installing the Country Based Restrictions for WooCommerce (Free)
To download and install the free Version:
Installing the Country Based Restrictions Pro
Note: WooCommerce and the Free version of Country Based Restrictions should be installed and activated for the pro version to work.
- download the Country Based Restriction PRO add-on by clicking on Download button on the order email or from the My Downloads on zorem.com account.
- on your WordPress admin, go to Plugins → Add New.
- click Upload Plugin and activate
After activating the add-on, Go to : WooCommerce > Country Restrictions > Bulk Restriction.
Activate your License Key
- After installation the Country Based Restriction PRO add-on and go to the My Licenses on zorem.com account and copy your license key.
- On your WordPress admin, Navigate to WooCommerce > Country Restrictions > License and paste your license key.
- click Activate button to install your license.
Once activated, you will receive automatic updates available in WordPress.
After installation, you can find the plugin settings under WooCommerce > Country Restrictions and for each products you can set the restriction rule from the Product data > Geo Restrictions.