Customize the Tracking Widget
When you ship your order, we will display the Tracking info widget will display on the WooCommerce order emails and the View Order page in the customer accounts (Orders). You can fully customize the responsive tracking info widget using a Customizer with a live preview.
To customize the tracking widget, click on Customize on the plugin main menu to open the customizer.
- Tracking info widget position – choose of to display the tracking widget before or after the order details section
- Hide header – hide the tracking info widget header
- Header – tracking info widget header text
- Additional text after header – add a special message under the tracking widget header
- Hide the Shipping Date – hide the shipping date from the tracking info widget
- Hide shipping provider image – Choose if to show or hide the shipping provider image
- Widget Layout – choose between One Column or Two Columns layout (the One Column is the mobile responsive view.
- Background color – widget background color
- Padding – widget padding
- Border color – widget border color
- Border radius – widget border radius
- Button Text – defaults to “Track Order”
- Button Size
- Button Background Color
- Button Font Color
- Button Radius
- Expand Button – set the button to full width – this will apply only for the 1 Column widget layout (for mobile the tracking info is full width by default)
Tracking Info Widget examples:
Customize the Email Notifications
The AST PRO comes with custom email templates and email customizer that allows you to fully customize the Shipping confirmation email notifications.
- Enable the Partially Shipped/Shipped Email – Choose if to enable the order status email notification to customers.
- Email Subject – the email subject line
- Email Heading
- Email content
- Shipping items Heading
- Display shipment item price
- Display product images
- Display shipping address
- Display billing address