You can choose where where to display the local pickup instructions to your customers.
- Processing email notifications – choose this option to display the pickup instructions on the Processing email notifications when the Local Pickup shipping method was selected. You can also add additional content to Processing order email content.
- Order received page – Display location details in order received page
- Customer accounts – display location details in my-account and on the orders details page
The pro version allows you also display the pickup location address on the cart and checkout pages when the Local Pickup shipping method is selected.
Please note: the pro version comes with built-in support for WooCommerce Subscriptions and you can add the pickup instructions to the Completed Renewal order email notifications.
Show pickup availability to your customers
If you have local pickup enabled for only one location, then the location and pickup availability is displayed for that location.
- Display Message on the Product Page – Display Local Pickup availability messages on the product page.
- Product Page Message Location – Choose the product hook to add the message
- Product Page Message – Defaults to ״This product is eligible for Local Pickup” or to “This product is not eligible for Local Pickup”
Multiple Locations Checkout Options
- Mix local pickup/shipped Orders – determine whether customers can choose to ship part of the order and to pick up part of the order if they must choose one handling method for all eligible items.
- Pickup Per item – Determine if a product can be picked up at different locations, or if only one pickup location is available per order.
Force products to be available only for Local Pickup
You can force individual products or product variations to only be available for local pickup (Edit Products > Product Data > Shipping) or you can force local pickup for a product category.
- Force Local Pickup – check this option when you want this product to be available only for local pickup orders.
Customize the Pickup Instructions Display
Customize the pickup Instructions display on the order received page, order emails and on customer accounts (order history) with a standard WordPress customizer with a live preview.
From the general settings of the Advanced Local Pickup (WooCommerce > Local Pickup), under the Local Pickup Instructions Display section, click on the launch customizer to open the tracking display customizer with a live preview.
from the general settings of the Advanced Local Pickup, under the Local Pickup Instructions Display section, click on the launch customizer to open the tracking display customizer with a live preview.
Customize the notification emails for Local Pickup
You can customize the custom order status emails with a standard WordPress customizer with a preview
Pickup Instructions Display Options
- Preview Order – select from last 20 orders one local pickup order that you added pickup instruction info in order to preview while you design the pickup location info table
- Hide Local Pickup Section Heading – Hide the main Local Pickup section heading from pickup instructions display
- Pickup Instruction Heading – edit the pickup instruction header content.
- Table border Color – choose the pickup instructions table border color
- Table border Width – choose the pickup instructions table border width
- Hide Table Headers – Hide table header from pickup location table
- Pickup Address Header Text – edit the pickup address header text
- Business Hours Header Text – update Business hours header text
- Headers Background Color – choose the table content background color.
- Font Size – change the table headers font size
- Font Color – change the table headers font color
- Content background color – choose the table content background color
- Content Font Size – table content font size
- Content Font Color – table Content font color
- Content Line Height – table content text line height