Pickup Location Options
Name & Special instructions
- Location Name – This is the lcoation name that will display for the customers.
- Special instructions – Specify any instructions or information related to pickup, such as store hours or a reminder to the customer to bring a copy of their order confirmation. The information is included in the notification that you send when you prepare an order for pickup.
The location address will display to your customers on the Pickup instructions widget on the checkout, order received, notification emails and in their order history in my-account.
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Country – option to show/hide country.
Please Note: the default location address is the store address from WooCommerce settings.
Display Time Format – select the time format that you want to display to your customers, you can choose between 12H/24 time format (i.e 12pm or 12:00)
Business hours – specify your schedule and choose the days and hours when you’re available:
Holidays/Exception Message – this message will display to the customers next to the business hours in pickup instructions on the emails (i.e “on holidays we are open from 9am – 2pm”)
Split Work Hours – Add intervals for the Local Pickup Location work hours, split the morning/afternoon time slots (e.g. Monday – 8am – 12pm & 2pm – 7pm).
You can set price adjustment for all local pickup orders, or set a different discount or to charge a fee for each location.
Cart Adjustment Rule – choose Which cart adjustment to apply when choosing the Local Pickup shipping method:
- Percentage discount (%) – Percentage discount that will be deducted from the cart subtotal.
- Fixed amount discount – fixed discount that will be deducted from the cart subtotal.
- Percentage fee (%) – Percentage fee that will be added to the cart subtotal
- Fixed fee – fixed fee that will be added to the cart subtotal
Amount – choose the discount/fee amount. (this option is available for the % discount or fee options only.
Restrict pickup locations to include/exclude individual products or product categories and control which items are eligible for pickup from that location.
The pickup location will be available for all products by default, you can choose if to limit individual products or product categories from this location.
- Products – Products that will be available for this pickup locations
- Exclude Products – Products that the coupon will not be applied to, or that cannot be in the cart in order for the “Fixed cart discount” to be applied.
- Product Categories – Product categories that the coupon will be applied to, or that need to be in the cart in order for the fixed or percentage discount to be applied.
- Exclude Product Categories – Product categories that the coupon will not be applied to, or that cannot be in the cart in order for the “Fixed cart discount” to be applied.
Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given pickup location